PMU Roland Garros 2022: € 5 per day

From May 22, 2022 to June 5, 2022, the world of tennis will travel to Paris for the legendary Roland Garros tournament. Last year, Novak Djokovic won the men’s draw after an incredible semi-final victory over defeated track king Rafael Nadal.

PMU, one of the leaders in the sports betting market in France, has launched numerous offers to be able to bet on the tennis fortnight that promises to be exciting.

Our latest Roland Garros predictions to bet on PMU

PMU Roland Garros: Discover the PMU promotions at Roland Garros

Discover the PMU offers at Roland Garros. The French operator has launched a series of promotional offers on the occasion of the Roland Garros tennis tournament

Special offer PMU Roland Garros: Crazy Paris

On the occasion of Roland Garros, PMU offers € 5 in free bets per day. To receive this bonus, you must have made at least one Tennis Live bet during the day. The minimum bet for the bet to be eligible must be 1.50 and the bet € 10.19. The bet must end with .19 € to be eligible for the promotion.

Up to 100 euros offered in your first bet!

PMU refunds your first cash athlete if you lose, up to a limit of € 100

Once your account is active, all you have to do is place your first bet. If the latter loses, he will be refunded in cash with a maximum limit of 100 euros. Be careful to place your bet on an event that will be known within 15 days of creating your account. 25% of your bet amount will be paid to your PMU in cash within 10 business days. The remaining 75% will be paid within 10 business days after confirming the account by submitting the supporting documents requested by PMU.

PMU Roland Garros

Super Tennis Kitty – 5000 euros to share

PMU has created a superpot for tennis bettors. The operator offers 5000 euros in free betting to share!

To participate, all you have to do is make and win at least 2 tennis bets (all tournaments are eligible for the offer) during the period from 9 to 15 May 2022. You must bet a minimum amount of 5.19 euros and always end with the number 19 (eg 15.19 euros). Each bet must be placed with a minimum probability of 1.80. Then the distribution will be made between the bettors who have fulfilled the conditions of the offer.

Bet on PMU>

PMU Sport, many features to help you

In order to improve the experience of your customers. PMU Sport offers different features that we describe below:

PMU Stream

PMU Sport offers its customers a series of sporting events throughout the year to watch for free live video. Thus, you can find in video streaming the FA Cup, Major League Soccer, Jupiler Pro League, Eredivisie, Scottish Premiership, Superligaen, Swedish, Ekstraklasa or even the Het League. Tennis is also in the spotlight with the full broadcast of the Masters ATP 1000 and ATP 500. You can bet and follow your favorite events live.

Combimax

PMU’s combimax feature rewards your multiple bets. You can earn a cash bonus of up to 75% off your game! An additional way to bet on Roland Garros with Pmu.

pmu offers at Roland Garros

Bet on PMU>

PMF ROLAND GARROS PMU

Will Jo Tsonga participate in the tournament?

Yes Tsonga will be present at Roland Garros 2022. The tournament will be quite special for the former world number 5 as Tsonga has stated that he will retire after the French Open.

How can I withdraw my money?

Did you make money betting on PMU? You can pick it up by requesting a transfer to your customer area. Please note that you can withdraw your winnings from 10 euros.

Is PMU a reliable site?

Absolutely! Sports betting sites are highly regulated in France. You don’t have to worry about betting on PMU.

Can I combine my welcome offers?

No! At PMU, as in many bookmakers, you can’t take advantage of multiple promotional offers at once, so choose the right offer!


Leave a Comment