You do not need a card (health or vaccination) to go to a restaurant, cinema, catch the train … but it is still mandatory in health centers such as hospitals. What are the differences with the vaccination card? What is its validity period? How to get to Ameli? A Si-Dep? Print it? Guide.
[Mis à jour le 27 mai 2022 à 13h29] the sanitary steps was created during the Covid-19 pandemic and is in force in France since August 2021. He was replaced once in a while vaccination pass recognizing only one complete vaccination schedule. This vaccination card has been lifted March 14, 2022 by the French government in places where it was mandatory, such as restaurants, cinemas, theaters, museums, sports halls, TGV-type trains, and so on. health care (also recognizing a negative Covid test) stay it mandatory to go to certain establishments such as to the hospital On to travel. In what places you must show a health card ? For whom? Even in emergencies? How to get a health pass? How recover is your health happening Ameli? How to print it? What is its validity period? Where to stay mandatory ? Reminder of current regulations.
Definition: What is a health pass?
the sanitary steps is a document (paper or digital) that came into force in France on August 9, 2021 in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic. This device is a test:
- or the vaccination certificateprovided that people have a complete vaccination schedule (including the 3rd dose (or booster) of vaccine for those over 18)
- a negative RT-PCR, antigen, or self-test performed under the supervision of a healthcare professional less than 24 hours maximum.
- either a positive RT-PCR or an antigen test to prove Covid’s recoverydating back at least 11 days. Its period of validity ranges from 4 months and more depending on the case. For example, a person positive for Covid 3 months or more after receiving both doses of vaccine The Covid has one unlimited reinstatement certificate.
A medical certificate accrediting a medical contraindication to vaccination can serve as a health pass.
How long is the health card valid?
- For an unvaccinated person who is tested to get a health pass, the test is valid for 24 hours.
- For a vaccinated person, you must take the booster dose for a maximum of 4 months after the last dose to keep your health pass valid. Children under the age of 18 are not required to abseil. They must have taken their second dose for at least 7 days. Once the booster dose has been taken, the medical pass is valid without a time limit.
- A person positive for Covid 3 months or more after receiving both doses of vaccine The Covid has one unlimited reinstatement certificate.
► To calculate the redial date, a service was established by theHealth insurance : My reminder of the Covid vaccine. This service allows you to know from when you should take your booster dose against Covid-19 and know the expiration date of your health pass if you do not do the booster.
All PCR and antigen tests generate tests as soon as the professional enters the result into the SI-DEP database, which the person can print directly. For the vaccination certificate : go to the Attestation-Vaccin website of Ameli.fr and log in with your France Connect credentials. The vaccination certificate with the QR code in PDF format can then be downloaded and printed directly.
Do I need a health card to catch the train?
The health card or vaccination card is no longer required to access it interregional public transport (domestic flights, TGV, Intercités and night trains, interregional buses). The mask is also no longer mandatory on public transport (such as trains, TGV, etc.) and is no longer mandatory from May 16, 2022.
Do I need a health card to go to the restaurant?
You no longer need to present a vaccine or health card to go to the restaurant. Therefore, minors and adults can go without presenting it.
Where is the health card still required?
The health card is always mandatory:
- In health and medical and social services and establishments for people who accompany or visit people staying in these services and establishments (with the exception of establishments and medical and social services for children, or independent residences). People who have scheduled treatment in the hospital must have a health pass, unless the head of department (or another authority) decides otherwise if the requirement of the permit is likely to prevent access to patient care in a timely manner for proper care. . The health card is not required in hospital and clinic emergencies or for a screening test. It is also not necessary to access it establishments and medical and social services for children, or independent residences.
- In certain overseas territories, where the health or vaccination card has been extended.
- When crossing borders when traveling to / from France. On 28 April 2022, the Committee on Civil Liberties supported a proposal to extend the EU’s COVID digital certificate system for another year, ie until 30 June 2023 (the current expires on June 30, 2022), with the aim of guaranteeing the right to gratuity. movement of EU citizens regardless of the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic. MEPs are in favor of a six-month review and repeal of the device if it is no longer necessary
What are the differences between a health card and a vaccination card?
Unlike the vaccination card, introduced on January 24, 2022 in France for over 16 years (published by decree in the Official Gazette of January 22, 2022) and lifted on March 14, 2022, the following The health pass includes the additional possibility of presenting proof of a negative Covid test less than 24 hours. The vaccination card does not take into account the result of a negative test to access certain places but only the fact of being vaccinated against Covid. The health pass has been in force in France since August 2021 and is still in force in certain places such as hospitals (except emergencies).
How to get your health pass?
To recover a health pass, it all depends on the chosen health test:
- Vaccination certificate: just scan the QR code to import and store it locally, on your phone, with TousAntiCovid;
- RT-PCR and antigen testing : they generate proof as soon as the healthcare professional introduces the result to the SI-DEP, which can be printed directly and which is also made available to the patient. via an email and an SMS to pick it up on the SI-DEP portal. In TousAntiCovid, the patient imports the test into the application: from the SI-DEP paper or PDF document that accompanies the test result, scanning the QR code to the left of the document; by clicking on the SI-DEP portal link, which allows you to directly import the test result into TousAntiCovid;
- The process of retrieving the test from a positive test, also called Certificate of reinstatementis the same as for negative tests via SI-DEP.
How to get your health pass to Ameli?
You can download your vaccination certificate on the Health Insurance website (Ameli.fr), which can be used as a health pass, once the vaccination schedule has been completed. This requires:
- Go to https://attestation-vaccin.ameli.fr/
- Log in with France Connect
- The vaccination certificate can then be downloaded in PDF format. It can be added to the phone by scanning the QR code of the sheet from the TousAntiCovid application.
The test results are not available on Ameli’s website, only vaccination tests.
- RT-PCR and antigen testing : they generate proof as soon as the healthcare professional introduces the result to the SI-DEP, which can be printed directly and which is also made available to the patient. via an email and an SMS to pick it up the SI-DEP portal. In TousAntiCovid, the patient imports the test into the application: from the SI-DEP paper or PDF document that accompanies the test result, scanning the QR code to the left of the document; by clicking on the SI-DEP portal link, which allows you to directly import the test result into TousAntiCovid;
- The process of retrieving the test from a positive test, also called “recovery” testis the same as for negative tests via SI-DEP.
What to do if the health pass is disabled?
To have a valid health pass, you must:
- Have a complete primary vaccination schedule for at least 7 days;
- You have taken your booster dose if you are not eligible (up to 4 months after the previous dose for people over 18).
- Present a PCR or negative antigen test less than 24 hours.
- Present a PCR or positive antigen test accrediting the recovery of Covid-19, with at least 11 days and less than 4 months for adults
- He self-tests carried out under the supervision of a pharmacist are recognized as proof of the “health crossing”, but not in the context of border crossings between countries, particularly within the European Union.
- Present a medical certificate accrediting a medical contraindication to vaccination
In other words, the health card is deactivated if you do not meet any of these conditions. In this case, you will need to complete your immunization schedule, which will result in a new QR Code to scan at TousAntiCovid to reactivate the health pass. Or take a 24-hour negative test.
|A complete vaccination schedule understand the fact ofthey have received all doses for the initial vaccination (1 or 2 doses depending on the case) for more than 7 days (AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Moderna) or more than 28 days (Janssen) idhaving received the booster dose (under 4 months) if you are an adult.|
What is the end date of the health pass?
The vaccination card was lifted on March 14, 2022. The health card is still in force in France without an end date specified by the government at the moment. For trips to europethe rules for the presentation of the EU digital certificate COVID (equivalent to the health pass) are foreseen until June 30, 2023.
Sources: Health pass update, Gouvernement.fr / Everything you need to know about the health pass, Service-public.fr