It is no longer necessary to present a health card to go to a restaurant, to the cinema, to catch the train … but it is still mandatory in health centers such as hospitals. What are the differences with the vaccination card? What is its validity period? How to get to Ameli? A Si-Dep? Print it? Guide.
[Mis à jour le 20 mai 2022 à 16h51] The health pass was created during the Covid-19 pandemic. In force in France since August 2021, the health pass was lifted on March 14, 2022 by the French government in places where it was mandatory such as restaurants, cinemas, theaters, museums, sports halls, TGV-type trains … However, there are still always mandatory visit health centers such as the hospital, in Ehpad, to enter a nursing home … And to travel to certain countries. As opposed to vaccination card, also includes Covid test results. In what places you still have to show a health pass ? For whom? Even in emergencies? How to get a health pass? How recover is your health happening Ameli? How to print it? What is its validity period? Where to stay mandatory ? Reminder of current regulations.
Definition: What is a health pass?
the sanitary steps is a document (paper or digital) that came into force in France on August 9, 2021 in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic. This device is a test:
- or the vaccination certificateprovided that people have a complete vaccination schedule (including the 3rd dose (or booster) of vaccine for those over 18)
- a negative RT-PCR, antigen, or self-test performed under the supervision of a healthcare professional less than 24 hours maximum.
- either a positive RT-PCR or an antigen test to prove Covid’s recoverydating back at least 11 days. Its period of validity ranges from 4 months and more depending on the case. For example, a person positive for Covid 3 months or more after receiving your two doses of vaccine The Covid has one unlimited reinstatement certificate.
A medical certificate accrediting a medical contraindication to vaccination can serve as a health pass.
How long is the health card valid?
- For an unvaccinated person who is tested to get a health pass, the test is valid for 24 hours.
- For a vaccinated person, you must take the booster dose for a maximum of 4 months after the last dose to keep your health care valid. Children under the age of 18 are not required to abseil. They must have taken their second dose for at least 7 days. Once the booster dose has been taken, the medical pass is valid without a time limit.
- A person positive for Covid 3 months or more after receiving your two doses of vaccine The Covid has one unlimited reinstatement certificate.
► To calculate the redial date, a service was established by theHealth insurance : My reminder of the Covid vaccine. This service allows you to know from when you should take your booster dose against Covid-19 and know the expiration date of your health pass if you do not do the booster.
All PCR and antigen tests generate tests as soon as the professional enters the result into the SI-DEP database, which the person can print directly. For the vaccination certificate : Go to Ameli.fr’s Attestation-Vaccin website and log in with your France Connect credentials. The vaccination certificate with the QR code in PDF format can then be downloaded and printed directly.
Do I need a health card to catch the train?
From March 14, 2022, it is no longer necessary to present a health card in order to access the interregional public transport (domestic flights, TGV, Intercités and night trains, interregional buses). The mask will no longer be mandatory on public transport (such as trains, TGV, etc.) from Monday 16 May.
Do I need a health card to go to the restaurant?
From March 14, 2022, it is no longer necessary to present a health card in order to go to the restaurant. Therefore, minors and adults can go without presenting it.
Where is the health card still required?
The health card is always mandatory:
- In health and medical and social services and establishments for people who accompany or visit people staying in these services and establishments (with the exception of establishments and medical and social services for children, or independent residences). People who have a scheduled treatment at the hospital must have a health pass, unless the head of department (or other authority) decides otherwise if the requirement of the card is likely to prevent access to the hospital. patient care in a timely manner for proper care. . The health card is not required in hospital and clinic emergencies or for a screening test. It is also not necessary to access it establishments and medical and social services for children, or independent residences.
- In certain overseas territories, where the health or vaccination card has been extended.
- When crossing borders when traveling to / from France. On 28 April 2022, the Committee on Civil Liberties supported a proposal to extend the EU’s COVID digital certificate system for another year, ie until 30 June 2023 (the current expires on June 30, 2022), with the aim of guaranteeing the right to gratuity. movement of EU citizens regardless of the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic. MEPs are in favor of a six-month review and repeal of the device if it is no longer necessary
What are the differences between a health card and a vaccination card?
Unlike the vaccination card, introduced on January 24, 2022 in France for those over 16 years of age (published by decree in the Official Gazette of January 22, 2022), the The health pass includes the additional possibility of presenting proof of a negative Covid test less than 24 hours. The vaccination card does not take into account the result of a negative test to access certain places but only the fact of being vaccinated against Covid.
How to get your health pass?
To recover a health pass, it all depends on the chosen health test:
- Vaccination certificate: just scan the QR code to import and store it locally, on your phone, with TousAntiCovid;
- RT-PCR and antigen testing : they generate proof as soon as the health professional introduces the result to the SI-DEP, which can be printed directly and which is also made available to the patient. via an email and an SMS to pick it up on the SI-DEP portal. In TousAntiCovid, the patient imports the test into the application: from the SI-DEP paper or PDF document that accompanies the test result, scanning the QR code to the left of the document; by clicking on the SI-DEP portal link, which allows you to directly import the test result into TousAntiCovid;
- The process of retrieving the test from a positive test, also called Certificate of reinstatementis the same as for negative tests via SI-DEP.
How to get your health pass to Ameli?
On the Health Insurance website (Ameli.fr) it is possible to download your vaccination certificate which can be used as a health pass, once the vaccination schedule has been completed. That’s why you need:
- Go to https://attestation-vaccin.ameli.fr/
- Log in with France Connect
- The vaccination certificate can then be downloaded in PDF format. It can be added to the phone by scanning the QR code of the sheet from the TousAntiCovid application.
The test results are not available on Ameli’s website, only vaccination tests.
- RT-PCR and antigen testing : they generate proof as soon as the health professional introduces the result to the SI-DEP, which can be printed directly and which is also made available to the patient. via an email and an SMS to pick it up the SI-DEP portal. In TousAntiCovid, the patient imports the test into the application: from the SI-DEP paper or PDF document that accompanies the test result, scanning the QR code to the left of the document; by clicking on the SI-DEP portal link, which allows you to directly import the test result into TousAntiCovid;
- The process of retrieving the test from a positive test, also called “recovery” testis the same as for negative tests via SI-DEP.
What to do if the health pass is disabled?
To have a valid health pass, you must:
- Have a complete primary vaccination schedule for at least 7 days;
- You have taken your booster dose if you are not eligible (up to 4 months after the previous dose for people over 18).
- Present a PCR or negative antigen test less than 24 hours.
- Present a PCR or positive antigen test accrediting the recovery of Covid-19, with at least 11 days and less than 4 months for adults
- He self-tests carried out under the supervision of a pharmacist are recognized as proof of the “health crossing”, but not in the context of border crossings between countries, particularly within the European Union.
- Present a medical certificate accrediting a medical contraindication to vaccination
In other words, the health card is deactivated if you do not meet any of these conditions. In this case, you will need to complete your immunization schedule, which will result in a new QR Code to scan at TousAntiCovid to reactivate the health pass. Or take a 24-hour negative test.
|A complete vaccination schedule understand the fact ofthey have received all doses for the initial vaccination (1 or 2 doses depending on the case) for more than 7 days (AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Moderna) or more than 28 days (Janssen) idhaving received the booster dose (under 4 months) if you are an adult.|
What is the end date of the health pass?
The health pass has been simplified since 14 March 2022. The rules for the presentation by travelers of their EU COVID digital certificate for their travel to the Union are set out in the legal plan of 1 July of 2021 until June 30, 2023.
Sources: Health pass update, Gouvernement.fr / Everything you need to know about the health pass, Service-public.fr