END OF VACCINE STEP. Since March 14, 2022, the vaccination card has been suspended in France, in all places where it was mandatory (restaurant, cinema, museum, etc.). What about trains? To the hospital? And to travel? What’s the difference with a health pass? Answers.
[Mise à jour le 29 mars 2022 à 9h47] From March 14, 2022the vaccination pass is deleted in France in all places where it was required (leisure and cultural spaces, restaurants, fairs and fairs, etc.). This measure following a decision taken by the President Emmanuel Macron during the Council of Ministers on March 2, 2022. On the other hand, the vaccination requirement for caregivers remains in place. This is the end of travel vaccination card ? In the gyms? To the hospital ? On the trains? Understand everything easily.
What is the vaccination pass?
The vaccination pass is an official document certifying that the person has received all injections of the Covid-19 vaccine (two doses after booster or one dose and after booster in case of previous infection). In some cases, however, a certificate of pollution recovery may be presented instead of the vaccination certificate. This is one “to pass” which allows its holder access to bars, restaurants, leisure activities (cinemas, museums, theaters, sports venues, sports halls, performance halls, etc.), fairs, fairs, large shopping malls (by decision of the prefect), interregional transport (plane, train, bus) or to go to another country (if the host country recognizes its validity). On the other hand, the vaccination card does not refer to the negative tests. Therefore, it is not the same as a health pass. the vaccination pass is to present in digital format (Through “My notebookfrom the TousAntiCovid application) the paper:
- The vaccination certificateprovided that people have a complete vaccination schedule (booster dose performed within the time limit for people over the age of 18 and 1 month who are entitled to it).
- The result of an RT-PCR or a positive antigen test accrediting the recovery of Covid, more than 11 days and less than 6 months (= the recovery certificate)
End of vaccination pass: all over France?
The Prime Minister announced a new relaxation of health measures. In this context, since Monday, March 14, 2022, the vaccination card has been lifted to access all places (restaurants, bars, nightclubs, cinemas, theaters, theaters, museums, stadiums, fairs and exhibitions, etc.) where currently required. . However, the health card (which allows you to present either a vaccination certificate, the result of a negative test or a recovery certificate) is still required. at the entrance to hospitals, nursing homes and facilities for the disabled, in order to protect the most vulnerable.
Do you need a vaccination card at the gyms?
The vaccination card is no longer required to go to the gym from Monday, March 14th. There is no longer a mandatory mask either.
Do you need a vaccination card on a train?
As of March 14, the vaccination card is no longer required in France for long-distance travel interregional public transport, planes (domestic flights), trains (TGV, Intercités, night trains) i interregional coaches not contracted. In other words, from March 14:
- it is no longer necessary to show the vaccination card to travel to France
- to travel outside France ; you must consult the health regulations relating to entry into the territory of another country in France Diplomatie. To return to France, vaccinated people do not need to be tested while people without vaccination must present the negative result of a to the transport undertaking and the border control authorities PCR test less than 72 hours or antigen test less than 48 hours before departure (departure of the first flight in case of connection).
Is the vaccination card required at the restaurant?
As of March 14, there is no longer a mandatory vaccination card to go to the restaurant. There is no longer a mandatory mask either.
What are the differences between a vaccination card and a health card?
The health certificate authorizes the presentation of an anti-covid vaccine, the certificate of recovery or a negative Covid test while the vaccination card only recognizes the full recovery and vaccination certificate. If the vaccination card is completely eliminated on March 14, 2022, the health card is still needed at the entrance of hospitals, residences and establishments for people with disabilities, in order to protect the most vulnerable people. Therefore, these establishments remain accessible with a negative screening test, except in hospital and clinical emergencies, where no approval is required.
How many doses should a complete vaccine be given?
The vaccination card is a document that certifies the complete vaccination status of its holder. Logically, and in terms of the health pass, it is considered to have a full schedule of vaccinations, a person who has received both doses (or one dose in case of previous Covid infection) + one booster dose. The booster dose should be taken from 3 months after the end of their initial vaccination schedule yen a maximum period of 4 months.
- If I received 2 doses of vaccineI need to do the boost up to 4 months after the second injection.
- If he had Covid-19 and then received a single dose of vaccine (Astra Zeneca, Pfizer, Modern), I have to make my memory no later than 4 months after my injection.
- If I received a dose of vaccine (AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Moderna or Janssen) and had Covid-19 for more than 15 days after the injection, I have to make my reminder no later than 4 months after my infectionwhich is the duration of the reinstatement certificate.
- If I had Covid-19 and then received a dose of Janssen after my infection, I need to do the reinforcement no later than 2 months after the injection.
- If I am not yet eligible for the booster dosemy vaccination certificate for the initial vaccination schedule (single dose or two doses) still in force.
What is the minimum age for vaccination?
The vaccination pass is in effect From the age of 16. The miners of Young people aged 12 to 15 must present their health card to go to the sites in question (including Covid vaccination or negative PCR or antigen test less than 24 hours). He unnecessary booster dose for 16- and 17-year-olds, are considered fully vaccinated with two doses. Therefore, the booster dose is not necessary to maintain the validity of the vaccination pass for them.
Do I need a vaccination card to go to the hospital?
Not necessarily. In hospitals and health facilities in general, a health supplement is enough. That is, you must either be vaccinated against Covid, or have a certificate of recovery, or present a negative test. The same goes for dependent accommodation for the elderly (EHPAD) and nursing homes.
|KEY VACCINE DATES|
Sources: Vie-publique.fr/ Covid-19: a European health certificate, 16 June 2021 / WHO / Report of the National Assembly, 30 December 2021.