– Establish a real referendum on citizen initiative.
– Obtain from the EU the end of the primacy of European law and revise Article 55 of the Constitution accordingly.
→ READ. Presidential 2022, candidate programs
Ecology, energy, transport
– Launch at least fourteen new EPR nuclear reactors.
– Eliminate the goal of reducing the nuclear quota from 70% to 50% by 2035.
– Complete all wind projects.
– Get the EU to introduce a carbon tax on its borders.
– Eliminate areas of low mobility emissions (“Crit’Air” sticker)
– Eliminate license points.
– Return to 90 km / h on national and departmental roads and 50 km / h in the city.
– Limit parking fines to € 17 (currently € 35 to € 75).
– Restoring the universality of family benefits (abolished in 2014).
– Fold the ceiling of the family quotient.
– Allow parents to freely distribute parental leave (currently: sixteen weeks of maternity leave and twenty-eight days of paternity leave).
– Introduce a birth premium of € 10,000 in rural municipalities.
– Change the name of the Ministry of National Education to the Ministry of Public Instruction, and the Principal Education Advisers to General Supervisors.
– Advance the teaching career by merit and no longer by seniority.
– Prohibit the intervention in schools of associations of the fight against sexism, racism or homophobia.
– Achieve the use of gowns in primary school.
– Suspend family benefits in case of absenteeism or serious and repeated disturbances.
– Create integration boarding schools for the most severely disruptive students.
– Repeal the fatherless WFP.
– Reject surrogacy.
Work, employment, purchasing power
– Increase the net wages of “low-income workers” (unspecified) by reducing employees’ social security contributions.
– Total exemption from overtime on social security contributions and tax.
– Exempt from social contributions bonuses on merit up to three months of net salary.
– Create a tax-free “innovation notebook” for investments in innovative companies.
– Obtain from the EU the possibility of reserving a part of public procurement to French companies.
– Create a single register of beneficiaries of social assistance.
– Set up a biometric Vitale card (fingerprints).
– Establish a right to priority housing for French single mothers.
– Increase the legal retirement age from 62 to 64 years.
Taxation, civil service
– Abolish the audiovisual license fee (€ 138) and privatize part (unspecified) of the public audiovisual sector.
Give it away
– Introduce minimum penalties for all crimes and offenses.
– Establish an incompressible life sentence (currently convertible after 30 years in prison).
– Reduce the majority of criminal age from 18 to 16 years.
– Eliminate social assistance for criminals and delinquents (or their parents for minors).
– Evict people convicted of drug trafficking (or their parents for minors) from social housing.
– Loss of French nationality and expulsion of persons with dual nationality criminals and delinquents in case of recidivism.
– Deport criminals (at the end of their sentence) and foreign criminals.
– Expel all foreigners with an S for Islamism.
– Evict all squatters without a court order in less than 72 hours.
– Transform self-defense into an “excusable defense” not conditioned by the proportionality between attack and response.
– Establish a presumption of self-defense for law enforcement.
– Oppose France’s veto within the EU of any new free trade agreement.
– Reject any new EU enlargement.
– Break accession negotiations with Turkey.
– Leave the Schengen area to regain control of our borders.
– Suppress family reunification.
– Abolish the right to land in favor of the exclusive right to blood.
– Abolish all social assistance to non-European foreigners.
– Expelling unemployed foreigners after six months.
– Obligation of asylum seekers to submit their application abroad (consulates).
– Eliminate all aid to illegal immigrants, including state medical aid.
– Prohibit any regularization of illegal immigrants.
– Prohibit the use of the Muslim veil in all public spaces.
– Prohibit the construction of minarets and large mosques.
→ READ. Presidential 2022: Marine Le Pen’s program to “return the country to the French”
→ READ. Presidential 2022: Valérie Pécresse’s program for “a new France”
→ FIND the results of the 1st round of the 2022 presidential election on the evening of April 10, city by city